Silicone Roof Coatings in Los Angeles – Durable & Weather Resistant
Rightway Roofing specializes in delivering premium silicone roof coating services in Los Angeles, providing durable and weather-resistant solutions for long-term protection. Our silicone coating is a versatile and self-flashing membrane material, perfect for commercial roof renewal. Once your commercial roof is clean and repaired, the silicone coating is sprayed or rolled on (depending on the composition of the roof), sealing any imperfections, and adding a waterproof layer on your commercial building.
Boost Your Commercial or Residential Roof with Silicone Coatings!
The challenge of operating a home or business in California is the scorching sun. Even in the middle of winter, the sunlight around Los Angeles can quickly cause damage to the membrane, shingles, and tiles of your roof.
To help ease these risks, our team at RightWay Roofing offers premium and professional silicone coating services. This is a fantastic solution to shielding your roof from damaging UV rays, pooling water, fluctuating weather, unwanted storms, and rising temperatures.
When you work with our team, we take the time to examine your current roofing situation to ensure silicone coatings are a positive solution. Once installed, these innovative “cool” roofs help with:
- Lowering Costs: Silicone roof coatings are far more cost-effective than complete roof replacement. They offer the optimal durability you need without putting a significant dent in your monthly budget.
- Environmentally Friendly: We are a locally sourced team that works with California suppliers to find the best-fit materials. These contain far fewer solvents than most other moisture-curing products.
- Less Energy Consumption: Silicone coatings are like a giant layer of insulation on your roof. That helps absorb and repel UV rays, meaning less damage and more thermal control of your property, lowering your energy consumption to heat or cool the space.
- Extending Lifespan: Depending on how thick we apply our premium silicone coatings, you can be looking at 10 to 20 years of extended lifespan for your residential or commercial roofs. That is a massive benefit over replacement.
- Water Protection: The best advantage of silicone coatings is that they adapt to your roof’s natural slope. When combined with gutters, these allow for the smooth and efficient movement of water – reducing any pooling that can lead to structural damage.
Every one of our experienced team members knows how to apply silicone coatings in a timely manner without sacrificing quality craft. We are proud to be a leading provider of silicone coatings for commercial and residential roofing around the Los Angeles area, and we look forward to helping you with this revolutionary product.
Give us a call today at (626) 824-8729 to schedule your tailored consultation or contact us online. We encourage you to explore our fantastic rating as a fully licensed, insured, and experienced team. At RightWay Roofing, we work for you!